Saturday, June 23, 2012

How it all came to be...

I truly believe that creativity is the spark that feeds us, lets us escape the monotony of everyday responsibilities. Cooking has been something that has helped me do that, while making everyone very happy and full. Currently I work as a nutrition consultant at an old school health food store. Twice a week I create dishes for anyone interested free of charge, giving fresh ideas on how to cook, handing out recipes, and feeding the masses. So far its been very inspiring connecting with everyone over one simple thing: FOOD. GOOD FOOD. So instead of settling at a plateau, I've decided to make a collection of some of the best recipes to share old ones, new ones, and ones shared....with all of you readers. In addition, I'll even add juicy tid bits like "why to use apple cider vinegar in a salad dressing?" and "what the heck is TVP?"
So this goes out to all you readers out there, and of course.....Annapoorna the goddess of nourishment.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog! I can't wait to try out your recipes in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the blog, lady! Surprising to see just how much we still have in common years later- I just catered a lil' event for Marie at the Herb Shoppe here in PJ, I thought about you while I was there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!I am so excited, if you do indeed try any of the recipes let me know what you think!
      xoxo

      Delete